Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are We Ready to Start Another Civil Rights Movement

My Thoughts, My Experiences, My Life: "So as many of you know a Grand Jury didnt meet today for the Trayvon Marin case. How does that make you feel?? I honestly dont feel enough is being done by the black community. We are not mad enough. We are  not doing enough. We say this is not right, we complain a little and we go on eating our dinner. I feel like one day everyone is going to forget about Trayvon and go back to pretending the racism does not exist. So how many more have to die??? And the excuses people are making for Zimmerman are ridiculous! He has shaken baby syndromn, he felt his like was in danger, and its all a bunch of bull! I feel Zimmerman was aware of what he was doing, he say Trayvon and wanted him dead. So again I ask how many more are going to die???"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment